RiseNetwork :: WildRoad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO WILDROAD ONLINE PVP SERVER

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello I am Coming now with Big Event [New] '' Tui-Sui Job '' Read And Ready [ His Idea l_SENAT0R_l ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SENAT0R

SENAT0R

Hello I am Coming now with Big Event [New] '' Tui-Sui Job '' Read And Ready [ His Idea l_SENAT0R_l ] Empty
PostSubject: Hello I am Coming now with Big Event [New] '' Tui-Sui Job '' Read And Ready [ His Idea l_SENAT0R_l ]   Hello I am Coming now with Big Event [New] '' Tui-Sui Job '' Read And Ready [ His Idea l_SENAT0R_l ] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:17 pm

Hello ! i am have Big Event '' Tui-sui '' Job [ Trade - Hunter - Thif ]
ِAbout This Event '' Ready For Read ''
1- Everyone Wears a job , Trade Or Hunter Or Thif
2- Establishment of this event somewhere [ Area Lord Yarkan - Out Cave Downhang - Ong - Outside Alexandria - Maamoura Beach ] Anyplace ..
3- When completed the lot number , And everyone ready
4- Appeared Tui-sui Unique Lv 140
5- Thifs and Hunter And Trade , Will grapple to takes this Unique
6- this event will have Great Reward for party Killer not for Player , Only killer Only for Party Killer
* Knowing determine a specific time before the start of the event *
7- Very important
before the start of the modern master of Party after the completion of a number of players Party 8/8 is fine, then send the names of the characters within the Party to [GM], the acting of this event,
why?
To ignore any events such as job change or disconnect, or, etc. ....

His Idea l_SENAT0R_l
I hope you will enjoy with this new Event [ Tui-sui Job]
And My be this event will more fun in the server
Thank you very much for team (WildRoad-pvp)
santa
Hello I am Coming now with Big Event [New] '' Tui-Sui Job '' Read And Ready [ His Idea l_SENAT0R_l ] ZQ16W
santa
To Contact me :
Phone Number : 01152762556
My Name is : Kero
Name Char in Game : l_SENAT0R_l , In Job Name : TheRock [ Trade ]

Last edited by SENAT0R on Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
F1

F1

Hello I am Coming now with Big Event [New] '' Tui-Sui Job '' Read And Ready [ His Idea l_SENAT0R_l ] Empty
PostSubject: [ Tui-sui Job]   Hello I am Coming now with Big Event [New] '' Tui-Sui Job '' Read And Ready [ His Idea l_SENAT0R_l ] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:24 pm

I Like This idea relay Wink hope applied
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Zikasyones?ref=tn_tnmn
[GM]DanniLS
Administrator
Administrator
[GM]DanniLS

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Coming now with Big Event [New] '' Tui-Sui Job '' Read And Ready [ His Idea l_SENAT0R_l ]   Hello I am Coming now with Big Event [New] '' Tui-Sui Job '' Read And Ready [ His Idea l_SENAT0R_l ] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:59 am

Thanks for the idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.risesro.com
SENAT0R

SENAT0R

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Coming now with Big Event [New] '' Tui-Sui Job '' Read And Ready [ His Idea l_SENAT0R_l ]   Hello I am Coming now with Big Event [New] '' Tui-Sui Job '' Read And Ready [ His Idea l_SENAT0R_l ] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:20 pm

[GM]DanniLS wrote:
Thanks for the idea
No Problem Smile Thank you i have more soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Coming now with Big Event [New] '' Tui-Sui Job '' Read And Ready [ His Idea l_SENAT0R_l ]   Hello I am Coming now with Big Event [New] '' Tui-Sui Job '' Read And Ready [ His Idea l_SENAT0R_l ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello I am Coming now with Big Event [New] '' Tui-Sui Job '' Read And Ready [ His Idea l_SENAT0R_l ]
Page 1 of 1